Get Axl For Our Wedding

We're having a wedding celebration in July 2006 and for the party we want one thing only -- a performance by Axl Rose!

Monday, May 15, 2006

My Response to Axl's Lawyer/Publicity Guy

Dear Howard,

Thanks for your prompt and courteous response. I ask that Axl please reconsider his travel plans (besides, can you ever remember a Guns N Roses tour that went perfectly on schedule?) and wish him the best of luck with the tour. While I may not be able to make the NYC shows, I have plenty of operatives who will be there cheering him on.

Again, nothing would be more fantastic than Axl leading the way at our wedding party. A performance by the Axe would be among the best publicity moves in history and an unforgettable experience for everyone. I do hope Team Rose reconsiders.

Best,
Matt Stewart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home